Beyond on-demand webinars and events, we’ve created “how-to guides” to help you as you transition. Here’s how to access these resources now:
Log into the Advisor Portal as normal or access it through the ‘Get Started Now’ button below, and you’ll be directed to the new Orion Portfolio Solutions platform.
Click on the “Resources” tab and select “Knowledge Hub”.
Click on the “OPS Training & Resources” tab. Use the sub-menu to toggle between Video Training and step-by-step How-To Guides.*
*Please note that if you’re accessing training videos for the first time, you will be prompted to setup credentials.
NOTE: You will continue to have access to the ‘Legacy Advisor Portal’ by clicking on “Integrations” at the top of the page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our goal is to leave no question unanswered as you transition to the new Orion Portfolio Solutions. Check out the below FAQ for some of the most common questions.
- HOW IS THE NEW PLATFORM DIFFERENT FROM THE EXPERIENCE WE HAVE TODAY?
- From the start, you’ll find the new and reimagined platform delivers a simplified look and more intuitive design. Here are just a few of the highlights: Digital Client On-Boarding – Onboarding new clients is seamless with a guided new account setup, walking advisors through DocuSign integrations and identifying the forms they need to make account opening quick and easy. Access The Answers Quickly – No more searching for beneficiaries, RMD info, and systematic transactions. Quickly access the info you need to answer client questions in one view. See What You’ve Earned – Eliminate uncertainty into payout statuses and values for accounts through an automated dashboard that offers transparency into what you’ve earned, what has been paid and what is pending. Personalize Reports for Any Client Preference – Tailor report details and styling to reflect the unique preferences of all client types, from those who live in the data to those who value visuals, with less time and effort. Multi-Custodial Platform – Embedded connectivity across multiple custodians. Trading Ease – Easily conduct model and sleeve maintenance, assign new models, and place buy/sell trade orders.
- WHAT IS THE TIMELINE FOR THIS TRANSITION?
- Your transition begins on Sept 7th. This is when the full tech suite of enhancements that we have planned for the new platform will be released. Register for upcoming webinars and access training in the new platform to get familiar with your new experience. The “Legacy Advisor Portal” will sunset at the end of October. At this time, you will be automatically directed to the new platform and your transition will be complete!
- HOW WILL THIS CHANGE IMPACT OUR CLIENTS?
- A new Client Portal experience was rolled out in January 2022 featuring new planning, tracking and performance tools to better fit your clients’ unique financial needs. Your clients will not be impacted by the changes to the Advisor Portal.
- HOW CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT THE NEW TECH TO HELP TRAIN MY TEAM?
- HOW CAN I STAY UP-TO-DATE ON CHANGES AND NEW RESOURCES?
- Be on the lookout for pop-up notices in both the “Legacy Advisor Portal” and new platform alerting you to more information and news.
- CAN YOU TELL ME MORE ABOUT ADVISOR FEES MOVING TO THE PAYOUT DASHBOARD?
- Advisors fees can now be viewed in the Payout Dashboard app within the new Advisor Portal. Please review the “Rep and Broker Dealer Level Users” section in this article to learn how to view paid and outstanding receivables or to download your Advisory Fee Report.
- WHERE CAN I GO IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
- As always, we are here to support you each step of the way. If you have a question or need help, please reach out to your service team directly or contact us at: Support: 800-379-2513 (press 2) Sales: 800-379-2513 (press 1)
What Do You Think?
As you transition to the new Orion Portfolio Solutions platform, we are eager to hear your feedback. What’s going well? Where can we improve? Share your feedback and help us shape your experience!
For financial professional use only. Not intended for public distribution.
Orion Portfolio Solutions, LLC a registered investment advisor.