Quarterly Statements Receive Additional Enhancements
We are excited to announce continued improvements to our Quarterly Client Statements, effective January 2020.
Notable changes include:
- Statements will now be oriented in landscape
- The Portfolio Returns chart has been reduced to 3 benchmarks for improved readability
- The Gain/Loss line item in the Household Overview section has been renamed Market Change for increased clarity
- Account numbers have been added to the Account Review pages for increased clarity
- Account Review information has been re-organized for a better user experience
- The Performance Since Inception chart has been removed from Account Review sections to reduce redundancy (also represented in the Household Overview chart)
- A Holdings Detail section has been added for employer sponsored plan accounts (held at TDA Trust) to improve transparency
- A Transactions section has been added to improve transparency
Click here to see a sample of the redesigned statement.
If you have any questions, please contact your Orion Portfolio Solutions Regional Service Team at 800-379-2513, option 2.
For professional use only. Not intended for public distribution.